Features and Standard Equipment
- Door with safety chain and gas tight gaskets
- Gas tight observation window on door
- Motorized intake louver for ventilation with bug screens
- Lifting eyes for field installation
- Construction to withstand 150 mph wind load
- Pitched roof to withstand 30 lbs./sq. ft. snow load
- Large sub-panel with extra space for field mounting of accessories
- Any non-standard power supply
- Mounting, wiring, and piping of any type of equipment needed
- Motor starters, magnetic or manual
- Circuit breaker lighting distribution panels
- High temperature safety override
- Exterior/Interior lighting
- Steel, wood, or fiberglass floor
- Special color
- Special holes, or plumbing connections
- Alarm lights, horns, and silencing equipment
- Timer for exhaust fan
- Panic hardware/door closers
- Fan canopy
- Special lighting
- Special heating/cooling
Preconfigured Model ECS-F Solutions
|Model No.||Width||Length||Height||Weight||Autocad Drawing|
1.0 SCOPE- This specification describes a Bevco House as manufactured by Bevco Engineering Company, Inc., W222N5739 Miller Way, Sussex, WI 53089.
2.0 DESCRIPTION - The house shall be completely assembled, ready to install, and capable of housing any equipment as shown on the drawings. The Bevco House shall be model ECS-F and shall be supplied with all components factory mounted and wired.
3.0 DESIGN - The house shall be a one piece molded fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) construction with minimum wall, door, and roof thickness of 1". Units with cemented or bolted end caps will not be accepted. The house shall have a minimum of insulation to maintain a rating of "R" 7.2. All materials are to be ultraviolet resistant and the finished house, when installed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, shall withstand 150 mph winds, and a 30 lb./sq. ft. snow load. The 36"x 6'6" door shall have corrosion resistant hardware, and the door shall be provided with a 17"x 17" shatterproof window. The house shall be sized width and length to order x 7' high at the peak, and shall be shipped factory assembled and wired. Included shall be removable lifting eyes and sufficient gasket and mounting flanges for direct setting on concrete slab.
4.0 COMPONENTS - The house shall have the following components factory mounted and wired in non-conductive, non-corrosive electrical conduit boxes, and fittings.
4.1 ELECTRICAL FIXTURES - The following fixtures shall be provided: PVC light fixture(s) with covered bulb. Exterior mounted weatherproof automatic manual selector switch interlocked with a door operated micro switch to operate the fan and lights either manually or automatically when the door is opened. A 2 pole 120/60/1, fused safety switch of sufficient size to handle the electrical accessories. Duplex receptacle(s) in PVC weatherproof enclosure.
4.2 EXHAUST FAN AND INTAKE LOUVERS - An exhaust fan shall be provided with gravity type louvers capable of providing complete air change every minute. Intake air shall come in through screened motorized intake louver of sufficient size to allow the specified air change.
4.3 HEATER AND THERMOSTAT - A heater and adjustable thermostat with sealed contacts of sufficient size shall be provided.
If you have questions about or would like a proposal for Fiberglass Shelter Model ECS-F, please contact us!
If you would like an AutoCAD drawing of this shelter, Fiberglass Shelter Model ECS-F, please go to CAD Downloads.
We also have the following additional shelters: Model 7521-F, Model 7523-F, Model PBF, Model Clamshell, Model 7521-S, and Model 7523-S.