Features and Standard Equipment
- Two piece FRP (fiberglass reinforced polyester molded construction
- 2" thick polyisocyanurate insulation
- Wind load of 150mph
- Snow load of 30 lb/sq ft
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges (2)
- Stainless steel cover hold down clamps (2)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Gas struts for ease of opening, closing and holding open the upper half of the housing.
- 1/8" thick fiberglass interior and exterior
- Gasketed frontal access door with stainless steel piano hinge and key lockable doorknob
- Top opens to approximately 84" opening
- Molded in place internal mounting flange
- Neoprene mounting gasket
- Shelter is insulated
- R-Value of 14
- Holds out in heavy rain
- Superior chemical resistance
- Electric baseboard heater
- Exhaust fan with gravity louver and screened hood
- Motor operated air intake louver with screened hood
- High temperature thermostat
- Duplex receptacle
- GFIC receptacle
- Incandescent light fixture with covered bulb
- Fluorescent light fixture with covered bulb
- Fused disconnect switch
- Circuit breaker lighting panel board
- Door (or cover) operated micro-switch
If you have questions about or would like a proposal for Fiberglass Shelter Model Clamshell, please contact us!
If you would like an AutoCAD drawing of this shelter, Fiberglass Shelter Model Clamshell, please go to CAD Downloads.
We also have the following additional shelters: Model 7521-F, Model ECS-F, Model 7523-F, Model PBF, Model 7521-S, and Model 7523-S.